Multi-Rose Discounts and Bouquets:
CUSTOM ENGRAVED ROSE(S):
1. Custom engraved roses are NON-Returnable!! Engraving is done completely freehand and in all caps as shown in the photos below.
2. Please allow ONE ADDITIONAL BUSINESS DAY to process custom engraving orders, regardless of what you read elsewhere on this site!
3. Engravings are light as can be difficult to read sometimes. You may need to look closely and under bright light to locate the engraving.
EXAMPLES OF ENGRAVED STEMS:
Save up to 20% with our multi rose discounts.
Discounts applied in the cart... The more you buy the more you save!
Our multi rose discounts are designed to reward customers who purchase multiple products from us at the same time. It's perfect for customers who want to build a bouquet or for smaller resellers who don't reach our 50 unit wholesale minimum. Discounts start at just 2 roses, and increase the more you add. You may mix and match different roses at different price levels and the discounts will be calculated based on the total quantity.
Presently, we have quantity pricing breaks at 2, 3, 6, 12, and 24 roses. Prices vary by rose style, but here are example discounts based on our Gold Trimmed Red Rose:
If you are an established businesses and would like to order more than 50 roses, please contact us for information on our wholesale program.
How it works
- Select the rose you wish to purchase from the drop down menu
- Enter the quantity for each style of rose and then click add to cart
- If you wish to add different styles of roses, you must return to this page and add each style individually
- The price will automatically update in the cart based on the total quantity you add from this page (Items added from other pages on the site will not receive a discount. Items not listed on this page are not eligible for quantity discounts)
- Be sure to keep an eye out for the packaging option at checkout and let us know if you would prefer the roses boxed individually or in larger gift boxes (multi rose gift boxes hold up to 6 of our original roses, long stem roses must be boxed individually).