The Forever Rose Promise
At The Forever Rose, we stand behind our products. That's why we offer a limited lifetime warranty with all of our Original Forever Roses and Orchids purchased on or after March 20, 2018. This warranty covers flaws that develop in our products as a result of manufacturing defects.
Our 90-day hassle-free return policy also means you can return a product for replacement or full refund (less shipping) within 90 days from the invoice date. Our return policy excludes all custom or made to order items, including Custom Enchanted Roses, Swarovski Crystal Roses, and personalized or engraved items.
Our Limited Lifetime Product Warranty offers further peace of mind against manufacturer defects during normal display use; i.e. peeling of lacquer and/or precious metals, delamination, etc. In the event your item requires repair or replacement, please contact us to obtain initiate a claim.
In the event of a warranty claim, we will evaluate your item to determine if it falls in the scope of our warranty. If a warranty issue is found we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace the item. If your item is no longer available, we may substitute a similar item. No two of our roses or flowers are identical so identical replacement is never possible and colors may vary over time and become unavailable. If your item was engraved or personalized we will duplicate the engraving as closely as possible.
Exclusions Under our Limited Warranty
The following items and occurrences are not covered under our warranty:
- Tarnishing, dirt, dust, grime
- Wear and tear, product loss, or theft
- Breakage of glass domes not reported within one week of receipt of shipment
- Shipping damage not reported within one week of receipt of shipment
- Corrosion, surface abrasion, damaged caused from use of non Forever Rose approved cleaning products, chemicals, acids
- Damage resulting from dropping, banging, crushing, improper display or mounting, etc.
- Repair or service performed by anyone other than The Forever Rose will void the warranty.
- Coverage also excludes damage or loss caused by a failure to obtain the repairs or intervention required to preserve the integrity of the rose.
Our warranty does not include reimbursement for inbound or outbound shipping charges, accessories, or any consequential damages. A $10 processing fee will be collected prior to return of the item for all warranty claims to cover the cost of outbound shipping and handling.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by an itemized proof of purchase (order confirmation page or e-mail). If you are unable to find this, please contact us and we will make our best effort to search for a copy in our records. Credit card/ bank statements may help us locate your order, but are not sufficient proof of purchase.